is that a can of Stroh's?
Yesterday...why? Who knows..Had about 40 beers and other stuff..oh my freakin head [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQDjAtAUDtoQFoNporciwStiJmdfUwFLuonRACCD0JPh36Wl* 3V3XMQX!zWvL07LxRNqeNk!5fPG8CrH8E50XPiW9uw!09gdBrM oAJZQBkHi1lDlkocTSQ/100_1252.JPG?dc=4675479309459179820[/img]
is that a can of Stroh's?
oh tor you look so sexy with that flower in your hair! [img]wink.gif[/img] hey chosen one i guess blue would be ok i wanted to do mine purple one time but seeing as how i was looking for a job i didn't do it [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Chosen One, I'd like you to stop using "frog" as an expression to talk about french people please.
I personaly see it as a racial slurs and don't appreciate it.
Thanks
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">thanks! I eat METAL for breakfats *yarrrgh*Originally posted by FEETS:
[img]tongue.gif[/img] Ripper, you look awsome.
Fair enough Porthos, I never meant it in anyway to offend any French people. It was used in the term of casual competitive sports humour.
I'll do my best to avoid using the term Frogs on this board.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool Chosen One, it just brings bad memories from the spawn board coming from No Doz that at one time went crazy towards me and Ripperbendix calling me stupid frog and Ripper Goose StepperOriginally posted by Chosen One:
Fair enough Porthos, I never meant it in anyway to offend any French people. It was used in the term of casual competitive sports humour.
I'll do my best to avoid using the term Frogs on this board.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 06, 2004 10:28 AM: Message edited by: *PORTHOS* ]</font>
Porthos, I perfectly understand about those days from the old Spawn board, BTW, what has happened to No Doz?
And Mort, what type of work are you in?
i work for the state i sit on my ass all day behind a computer paying bills.... they don't mind my tats but i don't wanna push it [img]wink.gif[/img]
I really don't know what happened with No Doz.
Him and Dark Master were sometimes entertaining but using racials argument just turn interesting people into morons (and I'm not talking about you here [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )
Bookmarks